- Taj Mahal
- Ramathra Fort
- Luxury Tents, Boat Ride, Trekking, Temple Trail
- Ranthambore National Park Safari
- Magnificent Amber Fort, vibrant local markets of Jaipur
In the morning after an early breakfast you set out to Agra via Expressway which is around 3-4 hour drive from Delhi. Upon arrival in Agra, you check into the hotel. In the evening you visit the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah which is known as Baby Taj and Mehtab Bagh which gives a magnificient view of the Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay at the hotel (Agra)
You will experience the beauty of the magnanimous TajMahal during an early morning visit of the famous monument. After that you go back to your hotel and post breakfast, you start our onward journey to Ramathra. Post lunch and a bit of relaxation, you head out to see the Ramathra Fort, offering a spectacular view from the hilltop. The boat ride at the famous lake, is also a popular activity for bird watching and possible crocodile sightings.
Overnight stay at Luxury Tents (Ramathra)
Post breakfast in the morning, you leave by road for Ranthambore. Upon arrival in Ranthambore, you will be transferred to the hotel. After relaxing a bit, you will head out to see the beautiful Ranthambore Fort which lies within the Ranthambore National Park. You will also visit the Ranthambore National Park . The national park is primarily known for its tigers, which can be easily spotted during the daytime. The park is a great excursion for wildlife enthusiasts and is a photographer’s delight. Apart from tigers, you can spot other wild animals including wild boars, sambar, langurs, chitals, a wide variety of plants and birds with an opportunity to soak in the nature’s bounty. In the evening you can head out to see the Lord Ganesha temple.
Overnight stay at Luxury Tents (Ranthambore)
Early morning visit to the Ranthambore National park, which is the best time to visit the National Park. After the visit you will return back to the hotel. After breakfast and relaxing a bit, you will be on your onward journey to Jaipur.
Overnight Stay at the hotel (Jaipur)
You start your trip to this beautiful city by a morning ride towards Amber Fort on an Elephant back. This is one of the best forts in Rajasthan. Post that you enjoy the bustling markets of this royal city, including the famous City Palace with its rich history, the Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and more. Enjoy the famous local cuisine, including the Dal-Baati-Churma and other vegetarian and non-vegetarian preparations. Optional activities include cooking demonstrations, pink city cycling tour and Elephant grooming activity.
Overnight stay at the hotel (Jaipur)
Post breakfast in the morning, you leave by road for Delhi.
- Transfers and ground transports (private vehicle with an English speaking driver)
- Accommodation: twin/double sharing room in hotels
- Luxury Tented Accommodation at Ramathra & Ranthambore
- All Meals at resort in Ramathra and Ranthambore
- Jeep Safari at Ranthambore National Park
- Tour Guides and other activities (Elephant Ride) wherever applicable
- Meals : Breakfast included
- Entrance fees for monuments, museums mentioned in the program or any other optional activity
- Repatriation fees and travel Insurance
- Meals (except if mentioned in detailed itinerary)
- Personal expenses or any meal over and above as mentioned
- Tipping and visa services
The prices are subject to change depending upon the availability and any other external factor (Government taxes etc.)
All the Terms & Conditions mentioned on the website of Le Magnifique Travel comply to each quotation given by Le Magnifique Travel to our guests. (We advise you to check the same)